japon forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

japon forum

japon kültürüyle ilgili herşey

AnasayfaAramaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

Some information about the singer alan

Aşağa gitmek 
3 posters
YazarMesaj
yeh_henry

Mesaj Sayısı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 19/06/08

Some information about the singer alan Empty
MesajKonu: Some information about the singer alan   Some information about the singer alan Icon_minitimePerş. 19 Haz. 2008, 09:24

Best known for her single Ashita e no Sanka.
Some information about the singer alan Ashita14
So who exactly is this gorgeous upstart in Japanese music industry? Well, first off, she is not Japanese at all, but Tibetan. Her full name is variously spelled as Alan Dawazhuoma, Alan Dawa Dolma, or Alham Dawa Drolma. All these, however, are just approximations. In order to pronounce her name properly, you need to know Tibetan script, in which her name is written as such: ཟླ་བ་སྒྲོལ་མ་ (need Tibetan code to display it correctly). It's a mouthful for foreigners, so she simplified her stage name to "alan".
Some information about the singer alan Fur_ha11
Yes the fur hat kinda looks Kazakh or Kyrgyz, that's because Khampa Tibetans are nomads too.

Born in the town of Dardo (Kangding), Garze Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, western Sichuan (former Tibetan province of Kham), she grew up in the Chinese metropolis of Chengdu in eastern Sichuan. This combined experience gave her both the rustic earthiness of a nomad & the modern sensitivity of an urban girl. As for the "Beauty Valley" of Rongtrag (Danbai), that's where her parents are from, she never actually lived there. Here she's singing in Tibetan.

Ode to the Himalayas

She received her education in the Art Institute of People's Liberation Army.

Yes, most Tibetans can speak fluent Chinese. This thread is not about Sino-Tibetan politics, so let's stop at that.
Being an ethnic non-Chinese, she did not have to serve active military duty upon graduation, & was free to pursue a career of her own. That's when she was scouted by Avex Trax of Japan. Four months of crash course in Japanese language, & she released her fist Japanese single, Ashita e no Sanka.

It was followed by Hitotsu & more recently, Longing the Future. In between, she released 幸せの鐘 as fund raiser for the Chinese earthquake relief effort. That was particularly important to her, because the quake took place in Ngawa Tibetan & Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, the homeland of rGyalrong Tibetans.
Released almost simultaneously with her 3rd Japanese single was her Chinese debut EP 心.战, theme song of the epic motion picture Red Cliff.

En son yeh_henry tarafından Perş. 19 Haz. 2008, 12:14 tarihinde değiştirildi, toplamda 2 kere değiştirildi
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
El Mariko

Mesaj Sayısı : 2806
Kayıt tarihi : 10/02/08
Nerden : Isvicre Turkish ghetto BrRONXXX

MesajKonu: Geri: Some information about the singer alan   Some information about the singer alan Icon_minitimePerş. 19 Haz. 2008, 10:46

Yes she is look like Kazakh or Kyrgyz. She is so sweet Some information about the singer alan 957859 thanks for information
http://www.kyokukanacke.tr.gg
Nodame^^

Mesaj Sayısı : 1580
Kayıt tarihi : 04/03/08

MesajKonu: Geri: Some information about the singer alan   Some information about the singer alan Icon_minitimePerş. 19 Haz. 2008, 11:44

woww lovely voice i loved the last song its just my kind of music I love you perfect just perfect :alkış3:
El Mariko

MesajKonu: Geri: Some information about the singer alan   Some information about the singer alan Icon_minitimePerş. 19 Haz. 2008, 11:45

Ashita e no Sanka is the best song of her. I love it too
yeh_henry

MesajKonu: alan Tibet   Some information about the singer alan Icon_minitimePerş. 19 Haz. 2008, 12:37

Some information about the singer alan Tibetq12
my favorite photo of alan so far

Some information about the singer alan Sexy12
this one is just plain sexy

Some information about the singer alan Type_910
in the Chinese marine corp, with Type 95 assault rifle & Type 63 amphibious tank

Some information about the singer alan I_r_se10
I R serious (yes, that is a Japanese kimono, not Tibetan chupa)

Some information about the singer alan 14174510
at Cannes for the premier of Red Cliff

Longing the Future, with Ryuichi Sakamoto
El Mariko

MesajKonu: Geri: Some information about the singer alan   Some information about the singer alan Icon_minitimePerş. 19 Haz. 2008, 12:44

Thanks for share yeh_henry. She is realy cute. I want mary her lol!
yeh_henry

MesajKonu: Geri: Some information about the singer alan   Some information about the singer alan Icon_minitimeCuma 20 Haz. 2008, 01:05

My favorite song

千年の虹 by Rin, with alan as guest vocalist

From her Chinese album:
Some information about the singer alan 4889b810
alan's Japanese blog

Some of alan's neighbors:
Some information about the singer alan Loaded10
what's a Tibetan without a yak? Here's a loaded yak at the Everest Base Camp in Tibet

Some information about the singer alan Relaxi10
snow leopard

Some information about the singer alan Yeti2_10
and of course, yeti
Nodame^^

Mesaj Sayısı : 1580
Kayıt tarihi : 04/03/08

MesajKonu: Geri: Some information about the singer alan   Some information about the singer alan Icon_minitimeCuma 20 Haz. 2008, 14:18

well its obvious that you're a true fan lol!

Some information about the singer alan
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası